I'm an Air Force girl in love with an Air Force guy. We are currently stationed in Northern California and cannot wait to PCS. We are preparing to move into our first apartment together at the beginning of 2011 and we can't wait.
about her: 24, air force chick, christmas nut, puppy dog lover, lovin' him, country music fanatic, loves green
her
about him: handsome devil, 24, air force guy, east coast native, total nerd, totally goofy, puppy dog lover, loves summer, lovin' her
him
about us: 22july2010, bff since 2009, nerdy in different ways, totally goofy, always smiling
books i've read in 2010
Army Wives - Tanya Biank The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd Three Cups of Tea - Greg Mortenson (attempted to read) The Shack - WM. Paul Young (read 85%) The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks The Guardian - Nicholas Sparks The Choice - Nicholas Sparks The Rescue - Nicholas Sparks At First Sight - Nicholas Sparks Dear John - Nicholas Sparks Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin Something Blue - Emily Giffin Baby Proof - Emily Giffin Love the One You're With - Emily Giffin Go Ask Alice - Anonymous Angels in Sadr City - Anthony Farina
*tap, tap* Is this thing on?
-
Wow. Its been a hot minute since I've written anything.
I'm not even really sure if people still read this stuff anymore.
Well, that's not *entirely *tru...
currently listening to...
-
*The South*
/Sau'th/
The place where...
tea is sweet, accents are sweeter
*summer* starts in april
macaroni & cheese is a vegetable
*front porches are wid...
Alive and Well
-
Today was another Poker Run Day.. Josh's family does an amazing job
organizing the run and regardless of the monsoon outside they still had a
nice tur...
Deleted
-
Every blog post save the first one is gone. The person I am now is not just
a military spouse and mom. I'm so much more.
I started this blog 5 years ago as ...
Finding the Best Ergonomic Office Chair
-
Whether you are an executive or office worker or small business owner you
owe it to your health and your spine to invest in the best ergonomic office
cha...
Homeschool – the good, the bad, and the honest
-
Did I forget to mention we started homeschooling our children this past
spring? Oh…. Well… We did. Actually, I did. But it was a WE decision.
Mostly me, ...
Southwestern Chicken Spring Rolls
-
It's certainly taken me long enough to post this, let alone anything else.
My pictures were ready to go last week, but finding the time to sit down
and blo...
16 days!
-
*In 16 days we will be on our way to Punta Cana! We are FINALLY going on
our honeymoon!!! We are staying at an all-inclusive resort called
Excellence and i...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness