Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need Electricity?

So I was typing a blog last night when the power went out. I thought it was a storm and was pretty excited until I realized everyones power was out in my complex and my friends. Roxie and I took a few walks since it was getting dark. I think the power came back on about 1 1/2 hours later at 9:45.

I was almost late to work yesterday morning. I woke up at 6:10am and needed to leave by 6:20am. I forgot to switch my alarm from PM(night classes last week) to AM(normal work this week). Lordy Lordy I was so scared. I don't need to be late anytime soon.

Roxie has been doing good lately in the bathroom(knock on wood). She is getting so big, and so cute hehe.

I am so out of it tonight. My stomach hurts and my knee hates me after that damn 5k. Hmm what else? Not too much. I want to post a picture but I don't know. If I do, take it as you being lucky and if I don't oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Happiness