I saw this on a friends Myspace and it totally fits right now, and I'll leave it at that.
Not too much going on here today. Work went by fast and it wasn't super hot. My mobins are about 95% done. I just have to check all 100 tie down straps tomorrow to make sure that they work properly. We are running sprints in the morning, pretty excited about it which is really weird.
My books for 2 of my classes this semester are damn expensive! $201 for two books. Come on now. My math book, used, was $132 and was the only one I could find anywhere. Shitty. I bought my binder(bright green), paper, and tabs yesterday. I love getting all my school supplies. I'm a nerd I know.
There is a Cowboys and Cowgirls party tomorrow night and I really want to go. BUT, I already told them I won't go unless I find money to buy my cowboy boots after work. And then maybe a cheap cute cowboy hat from Spencers or something. I already have the skirt, slutty but cute. We'll see. If I go, there will be pictures to share.
I am off to start my PT clothes in the washing machine and take Roxie for another walk. Until tomorrow, or later if something fun happens.



I hope you enjoy your classes! Books are so high, and it's so crazy.
ReplyDeleteI miss college sometiems.
Teri, I'm glad to see you're finally happy! (: You deserve it!
ReplyDelete