I started running with Sully yesterday morning. We had a 5k and it usually takes me 34 minutes because I am a really slow runner. Well, I ran with Sully and I ran a 5k in 29:25. Holy wow. It was hard, and I wanted to die but I ran with him. He slowed down but kept me running fast. I am excited about it and will be running with him from now on. I refuse to fail a PT test or get kicked out just because they changed our standards and can now test us whenever and however often they feel.
Work has been insane this week. I have definitely been super salty. We have sports day tomorrow. PT in PT gear, CC in uniform, and then sports day in civies. That's right 2 uniforms tomorrow. Oh yeah, and I don't even have to step foot in the bomb dump. I am standby this weekend so nothing going on here for me.
Yep, well nothing else new here. Going to relax and finish my laundry.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness