Friday, January 1, 2010

New Decade, New Year, 2010

Happy New Year everyone! This year is definitely going to be a year full of change. I rang in the New Year passed out in bed. I woke up at 12:02am to the sound of fireworks. I had zero plans so I figured I would just relax at home and watch some movies. New Years Day I went to the gym(go me) and relaxed around the house. It was pretty laid back. I usually don't do New Years Resolutions but I figured this is going to be a pretty important year so why not.
My New Years Resolution:
    1. Get my butt back to the gym. I am not happy with my body and I need to keep myself in shape so when I come off my profile I can actually pass my PT test.
    2. Start cooking at home and eating more healthy. It will also help save money since I won't be going to lunch everyday at work.
    3. Get rid of the people in my life who don't need to be there. I have far too many 'friends' who only keep me around for when they need me to do something for them, but when I need them they are too busy.
That's about all. I am hoping to take a picture everyday and also blog everyday. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals Teri! I'm totally there with you with working out more and eating healthier!

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Happiness