Monday, November 16, 2009

Yearly Dose

Sigh.
So I went and got my yearly dose of the flu today. It sucked and is continuing to suck as I type this. I have a headache, sore throat, freezing, exhausted, and sore all over. On a plus side though I called the Jury Summons notice and I do NOT have to go in tomorrow. Oh yeah and PT now starts at 7am instead of 6:15am. Have I already talked about that? It sure is possible.
I am so unhappy with my Blogger template at the moment. I want something cute, scrapbooky, or maybe Christmas theme now. I am so bad with anything computer/html/whatever. Oh well I guess I will live and change to a PYZAM one when I find one I think is cute.
I am watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" and some of these questions are nuts. I know I didn't learn any anatomy in the 3rd grade, or learn anything about Latin in the 2nd grade. Maybe education standards have changed since then but I would be getting some of these questions wrong, or at least the first one so far anyways.

6 days and counting until I sign my lease and get the keys to my apartment... Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Happiness