Friday night was EPIC. We went to 4 bars that night. At bar 3 the bartender disapeared and E was thirsty so I went back behind the bar to make him a drink. Lets just say that when the FEMALE bartender came back and saw me she was less than pleased.
I convinced everyone to walk to Dowers which was about a 5-10 minute walk. While walking Hack decided to tackle me on the sidewalk. I kept telling people that by elbow hurt but no one believed me. Well today there is definitely a few scrapes on my elbow now. Dowers was awesome. You could smoke inside which was crazy and the entire time I was there I was telling everyone how happy I was to be back in NC. We told the lady running the karaoke that we had all just gotten back from Afghanistan so she let us all sing Friends in Low Places. Awesome. We took a Kamikaze shot and I didn't finish mine. I reached for my drink about 2 minutes later and the bartender had it in her hand. SHe handed it to me saying 'Hunny this is water.' She thought I was going to be mad but I told her how fucking awesome she was because I was SO thirsty. Hahaha.
We walked to Denny's and then took our food to Sully's. I was so tired and drunk I kept telling people that my mouth was too tired to eat my pancakes, and then I fell asleep. Epic night, for sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness