Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have dreams

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

This is my quote of the day. When I found it I fell in love.  I have a lot of dreams for my life, a lot. Some are completely unrealistic while others are going to happen one day. I am a Pisces and if you read about my sign it says that I live with my head in the clouds, I'm a dreamer and that my dreams are better than the reality I am living in. It's true. I don't believe in horoscopes, but this is dead on. I dream to live in the South one day. I love the slower pace of life, the accents :], the life in general. While living in the South I plan to be married to a Handsome Devil who loves me unconditionally. I see Handsome Devil and I having a couple kids who will be as cute if not way cuter than their parents ;] I would love to be a stay at home mom to Handsome Devil and I's super cute kids, at least until they are in school. I'm going to own my own home. I'll have my car completely paid off(woohoo). I'll be so confident with myself, my body and with life in general. I will have some amazing friends. I'll go to Ireland and participate in a pub crawl. I will go somewhere tropical. I will be happy to have my picture taken and smile and be confident in all of them.I will continue to follow my dreams and one day, I will reach them. Just thinking about Handsome Devil and our SC kids I get a big smile. Life will be great, oh I cannot wait.  

What is one of your biggest dreams you have for your life?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog so I could find your new one! I so needed to read this post today!!
    You are so inspiring!! :-)
    Big Hug today,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Happiness