Friday, April 16, 2010

Pajamas

"Be careful what you wear to bed at night, you never know who you'll meet in your dreams." 

When I read that quote I definitely got a big smile on my face. I think it is cute, hehe. It makes me think, what would I want to be wearing when if I met Frank Sinatra or when I meet Handsome Devil. Hmm. Obviously something classy but bright and happy and totally me. Yeah yeah, only I would think about a thing like this. 
This reminds me of what my friend  used to say, "You should always make sure to wear clean, cute and matching underwear because you never know when a hot fire fighter will be cutting off your clothes." I love it and because of that I always make sure I look good(underneath) when I go out hehe.

I am going to go tan and then do a little workout before seeing 'Kick Ass', then back home to relax. Should be a quiet night and weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I also put on something good just incase my house catches on fire and I have to run out of my house with only what I have on! BLECK!!!!!

    I have a FREE giveaway on my blog. Come by and check it out. It's a piece of Le Creuset....need I say more?!?! Or did I have you at FREE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAP! My panties can't match my bra since I'm not wearing one and my jammies are pretty pathetic! haha! ;) I hope J doesn't see me in his dreams like this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments = Happiness