After searching the house for my camera cord I finally found it, on the shelf of my coffee table. I am so glad Handsome Devil had me charge my camera last Thursday when I tried to take a picture of us before sending a friend back to FL. This was HD and my first Christmas together and it was great, it was also the first Christmas I have ever spent without any family at all.
Now don't mind the blurriness, I was trying to keep the flash off so the Christmas lights would show up nicely. Oh well.
Our pretty Christmas tree.
Steven made out this Christmas. My Mom and Dad got him Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2011 for the Wii, it even came with the gun controller. My Brother got him Fable III for his xbox 360. I got him a nice pocket knife, a beanie, thermal shirt, thermos, wooden puzzles, and of course Christmas boxers.
He also got this awesome Pulsar watch too. I really don't think he has taken it off since he unwrapped it.
Handsome Devil spoiled me this Christmas for sure. He got me these awesome "Reasons Why I Love You" stones. Each stone says I love you... on one side and the other side has reasons. Too sweet. I definitely teared up. I'm a nerd, I know.
Oh yes, I did get a gorgeous necklace. I don't have a picture of me actually wearing it yet because it is hard to take one of yourself. It is beautiful. I love skeleton keys and the only other necklace I own is a cross I got from my parents. I have been wearing it all the time, although he won't me sleep in it. Haha.
We received so many Christmas cards this year. I love getting mail so incredibly much (minus the awful bills). I think the total came to about 30 or so cards. Handsome Devil had the great idea to put them on the Christmas tree. Getting them onto the tree was similar to playing Jenga in reverse. It was tough but alas they all found a spot.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas with family and friends, I know Handsome Devil and I did.




That necklace is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete