So today is day #2 of the photo challenge I decided to take up.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest:
This is my brother Justin and I at my promotion ceremony when I was promoted to SSgt in November 2010.
My brother Justin is definitely my best friend. He is 3 years and 5 days older than me. We were the typical brother and sister growing up; always fighting, playing jokes on each other, and just plain pick on one another constantly. When I started my freshman year of high school everything changed. It seemed like all of a sudden we had so much in common and we began to bond in a completely new way. He is hands down one of the best friends I have ever had. He is my role model and I am so proud of the man he has become and the dedication he has given the Marine Corps. He is my hero and I love him so incredibly much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness