I am trying to come up with a good and cute name for my blog because the one I have is so boring. Any ideas, thoughts or advice on how to think up a good one is welcome. :]
If you can't tell/didn't know, we both work AMMO meaning we play with bombs.
I have so far gotten this idea from my friend Heather:
Title - Air Force Girl Loves an Air Force Boy
Description: Close in Heart, Far in Distance, but never more than a plane ride apart.
Title: Bombs Away with Air Force Love
Title: Air Force Love Exploding
Title: Air Force Couple
Description: Mile High Love
Title: Air Force Love is Bombtastic
If you can't tell/didn't know, we both work AMMO meaning we play with bombs.
I have so far gotten this idea from my friend Heather:
Title - Air Force Girl Loves an Air Force Boy
Description: Close in Heart, Far in Distance, but never more than a plane ride apart.
Title: Bombs Away with Air Force Love
Title: Air Force Love Exploding
Title: Air Force Couple
Description: Mile High Love
Title: Air Force Love is Bombtastic



What about Bombs Away My Love? Or Bombs, A Boy, and Blues. The bombastic one made me laugh.
ReplyDelete