Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Cliche, maybe but it's true. I could not imagine my life with Handsome Devil. He started off as a guy I worked with. We then became best friends and now he is the love of my life. He makes me so happy, knows everything about me, and still loves me. I'm never letting go.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
I want to learn how to drive a stick shift. I have driven one before when I was 15 but I only drove it once, in a parking lot. I want to be able to rock out to my music and shift and drive. haha.
This is a BLU-109 bomb. Nearly 3 years ago I was smashed between two (each are 2,000 lbs). I have been suffering with chronic chest pains ever since. Just today I went to have a chest MRI done and yesterday I was contacted about a pain rehab program. Fun stuff, not.
(This is not my letter, just one I found on google images)
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Madison, Haylie, and Eli (Madison is pictured above) inspire me. They inspire me to be the best person and aunt I can be. They are 3 of my favorite loves and I miss them every single day.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
This is a BLU-109 bomb. Nearly 3 years ago I was smashed between two (each are 2,000 lbs). I have been suffering with chronic chest pains ever since. Just today I went to have a chest MRI done and yesterday I was contacted about a pain rehab program. Fun stuff, not.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
My biggest insecurity is my weight. I know I am small, I get that. But for as long as I can remember it has been something I have always struggled with. I just wish I could workout without being in constant pain (see above), maybe then this wouldn't be as much of a problem for me.
Day 19 - A picture and a letter
(This is not my letter, just one I found on google images)
When my brother was in boot camp he wrote me a few letters and they mean the world to me. They are currently in a box of memories tucked away in a safe place. I also have some letters from him from his first deployment. I love hand written letters, even more when they come from the ones I love.
**The move is over and we are currently in our new place. Granted there is a lot of unpacking of nick nacks and such, but the majority is put away. We love it here. I head back to work tomorrow and I am really dreading it. I really like being home when Handsome Devil gets home from class/work. But I cannot write an update or post any new pictures right now. Handsome Devil needs the laptop to work on a letter of recommendation and a peer review. Hope all is well and I promise I will update y'all very soon.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness