Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 7 & 8

Day #7 - A picture of your most treasured item

This is my baby girl, Roxie. She is a Rat Terrier and will be 2 years old in April. This is not a current photo of her, but I like this one almost best. She is my favorite puppy ever and I miss her tons. She lives with my parents and their 2 other Rat Terriers. They live on 5 acres and she has friends to play with. My work schedule keeps me from being able to give her as much time as she needs. While I was working my 12 hour days she spent time with her grandparents :] 

Day #8 - A picture that makes you laugh
 This is my brother and I the night of his surprise 25th birthday party. That was my version of West Side, while Killer was trying to lick my ear. He cracks me up and I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments = Happiness