This is going to be a vent and I will apologize about that now.
It drives me completely insane when people disregard the pain and injury I have been dealing with for over 2 years now. When they act like I am making it up, milking it, or over-exaggerating the problem I want to scream. But the minute they even feel a tinge of my pain they run to the E.R. and refuse to listen or take any advice I am giving. Of course someone who has had this pain for 2 minutes knows more than me.
Plus, once they start having this pain they start to act like they are the only one in the entire world going through this. It's as if no one else has ever gone through, or is currently going through what they are. I wish I would have been given something for the pain before I had been dealing with it for over a year. Lucky you got some pain medicine right away.
That probably made zero sense at all. I just had to get it off my chest. It just really bothers me when people couldn't give a shit less if you are living with chronic pain but the second they expirience any pain at all they act like they are the only one in the world who is hurting.
End rant.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments = Happiness