skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Photo Challenge: Day #3
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
It took me a couple of minutes to figure out which show I would consider my favorite. I love Biggest Loser, Army Wives, and Jerseylicious (stop laughing). But I think that Lie to Me is definitely my favorite. Handsome Devil got me hooked when we first started dating and I am now completely caught up on both seasons. We watch them on his xbox but they haven't released a new one in awhile. It sucks. But anyways, here is a picture of the cast:
If you haven't seen this show before I highly recommend it. It is great and very interesting. I wouldn't have watched it if I wasn't pushed to do it. So here I am, giving you a little push. Go check it out, I promise you won't be sorry!
I <3 that show..
ReplyDelete